CACANi 2.1.60.07805 (released 2020/09/26)
- CACANi would crash when a stroke is deleted in Sketch Layer (Vector)
CACANi 2.1.60.07803 (released 2020/08/29)
New Features / Changes
- Improved Traditional Chinese user interface translation (Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan)
CACANi 2.1.60.07799 (released 2020/08/24)
New Features / Changes
- Traditional Chinese user interface has been added (Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan)
CACANi 2.1.60.07795 (released 2020/08/13)
- CACANi would sometimes crash when removing frames.
CACANi 2.1.60.07792 (released 2020/01/23)
- When drawing, applying stronger pressure on the digital stylus caused the stroke to end abruptly.
- The ‘Enable Windows Ink (TabletPC) Support’ option was not initialized when CACANi is started.
CACANi 2.1.60.07788 (released 2020/01/15)
- CACANi would crash when re-generating inbetween frames, if a stroke is still selected with the Stroke Editor.
- The Alpha slider bar was missing in the Color Box dialog window.
- Some user interface elements were not displayed correctly.
CACANi 2.1.60.07776 (released 2020/01/06)
New Features / Changes
- You can now animate the camera using the Camera Tool.
- You can now create a Camera Cel in the Cel Bank.
- When exporting, you can now use the ‘Adjust Stroke Width During Camera Zoom’ option, to automatically reduce stroke widths as the camera zooms into the drawings.
- You can now animate the translation, scale and rotation of loaded image sequences.
- The computation speed of boundary and occluded strokes has been improved.
- After using the Un-occluded Strokes and Clear Boundary Settings options, hidden segments will remain hidden now.
- The boundary stroke settings bar is now fixed at the top of the canvas.
- You can now use the Clear Boundary Settings option in multiple selected frames.
- When using the Stroke Editor with the Smooth Edit mode enabled, you can now edit strokes without smoothing the corner points.
- You can now double click on a frame number in a cel to expand and close the layer display.
- When using the Ellipse and Polygon tools, the primitives are now automatically converted into strokes.
- CACANi would not load images that were nested within too many subfolders.
- CACANi would crash when opening specific files that had corrupt vector stroke data.
- CACANi would sometimes crash after a color separation layer was created.
- CACANi would sometimes crash when exporting SVG files.
- CACANi would sometimes crash when a keyframe was converted into an inbetween frame, deleted and then undone.
- CACANi would sometimes crash when using the Clean Up Tool to close stroke gaps.
- CACANi would sometimes crash when using Shift + V to paste strokes that have boundary stroke properties.
- Double clicking on the Color Tag to choose a custom layer color was not working in the Cel Bank.
- Vector strokes were still erasable with the Smart and Stroke Eraser Tools even when a raster layer was active.
- After moving the first frame to the left, repeat frames and the undo operation would have errors.
- The inbetween frames’ spacings were not maintained when frames were added from the Cel Bank Frame View.
- CACANi could not import .cacs file on some computers that had different folder configurations.
- On some layers that were locked, drawing tools were still usable.
- Some regions were sometimes painted incorrectly when there were overlapping strokes.
- CACANi would show an error when cutting a selection in a raster layer.
- The Production Information window showed incorrect version information.
- The Hide / Unhide Raster Sheet option was named wrongly in the user interface.
- Removed redundant shortcut options in Customise Shortcuts window.
CACANi 2.0.58.07645 (released 2019/09/27)
- CACANi would crash if a layer is dragged from the Cel Bank to the canvas.
- CACANi would sometimes crash after performing an undo after using the Curve Tool.
- CACANi would sometimes crash after using the Auto Color option.
- The user could not set the alpha value properly from the Color Selection Box in the tool property bar.
- The alpha value in the Color Selection Box was not linked to the Opacity property for the Curve Tool.
- The ‘Rotate’ menu title in the Raster Layer context menu was incorrectly named.
- The user could not randomize selected strokes in a group.
- The display of some cursor icons were not updated correctly after playing the animation in CACANi.
- The user could not move certain file dialog windows when using a stylus.
- In certain cases, CACANi would stop auto-saving.